Metal Masters provides commercial fabrication and installation services for large and small projects. Types of projects include office buildings, schools, hospitals, government facilities, churches, factories, and more. Over the last 30 years, we have completed a wide array of projects from simple HVAC systems to technical operating rooms to laboratory exhaust systems, and everything in between.
Commercial projects are typically obtained through a bidding process. While we use computer aided estimating software, we combine that with the estimators’ many years of field experience to provide accurate quotations.
Recently Completed Mixed Use Space
Recently Completed Hospital
Recently Completed Research Facility
Our Commercial Work
The following is a list of typical installations we have completed:
- Hospitals – includes operating rooms, MRI/CT Rooms, laminar-flow ceiling systems, Sterilaire HEPA systems, isolation exhaust systems, patient room, etc.
- Churches – includes sanctuaries, ornate chapels, underground duct systems, classrooms, etc.
- Schools K-12 / Universities – includes classroom/lecture halls, science lab exhaust, kitchen exhaust systems (grease and dishwasher), gymnasium duct systems, kiln exhaust, heavy laboratory exhaust systems, pool duct systems, etc.
- Government – includes military facilities, prisons, office buildings, schools/universities, communication/data facilities, etc.
- Office Buildings – includes VAV systems, VRF systems, energy recovery ventilation, general exhaust, dedicated data/server room systems, etc.
- Factory – includes plant and office HVAC systems, smoke removal systems, dust collection, make-up air systems, mechanical and local exhaust systems, quality control labs, etc. Please refer to our industrial page for more items we provide and install for this type of project.